The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies. Gertrude Jekyll

Annie's Little Plot

Annie's Little Plot

Sunday 17 April 2011

Seedlings everywhere.

My house and garden is being taken over by seedlings. Today have spent the day pricking out seedlings and potting up plants. I've not stopped all day. There is no room on my desk in the back bedroom. The two three tiered greenhouses in the garden are nearly full!

At the allotment I had to water everything. There is no sign of any rain this week, what happened to all the April showers, it will probably rain all week the week after next when I am off work.

Took some pictures of some lovely trees in the area, one is a blossom tree that I go past on the way to the allotment which is two varieties in one, a double pink and a single white, it looks lovely.

In my local park is a lovely tree which has recently been planted. It has amazing catkins.

In my garden the rhododendron is in full bloom.

 The bees love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment